This ring features a glowing seafoam tourmaline with a special story. It was purchased by Monica Stephenson of Anza Gems from a female gem dealer in Congo, a widow who had taken over her husband's business to support her three children. Anza's mission to give back to artisanal mining communities and for transparency and traceability within the jewelry industry is revolutionary. The stone is set on a double octagon, allowing light to pass through the setting and illuminate the gem.
- Tourmaline Weighs 1.18ct and Measures 6.3x6.3mm
- Cut In Kenya By John Kibisu
- Made with 14k Recycled Yellow Gold
- This Ring Is A Size 7 But Can Be Sized
- Please Allow One Week For Sizing
All Palm Sunday Jewelry ships in a handmade velour box and ships within the US for free. Expedited and International shipping options available at checkout.