VIRES ACQUIRIT EUNDO
She Gathers Strength As She Goes
This six-sided ring is inspired by the steps in the painting 'Madonna And Child With Saints' by Domenico Veneziano. The stacked, geometric shapes in the painting are inscribed with latin, inspiring me to make golden versions with latin phrases that reflect our current state of affairs. Each facet of the ring is hand-engraved with one word from the latin phrase, the whole phrase repeated twice.
This ring serves as a daily reminder that life can be one struggle after another, but we gather strength as we go.
- Carved In Wax To Your Size
- Available With Or Without Engraving, Please Select
- Cast In 14k Yellow Gold
- Hand Engraved By Jaime Rojas In Goldsboro, NC
- Band is 2mm wide
- Each side is approx. 11mm long
- Please Allow 6-8 Weeks For Delivery