This chunky band features three quatrefoil (clover) cutouts, enameling, and four flush-set 1mm moissanites. The motifs in this ring were inspired by the decorations on the facade of the Santa Maria del Fiore in Florence, Italy and were hand carved out of wax before being cast in gold, enameled, and adorned with tiny diamonds.
- 14k Yellow Gold
- Antique White Enamel (Also Available In Teal, Black, & Pink)
- Band Width Measures 6.65mm Wide at Front & 3.4mm Wide at Back
- This Ring Is Made To Order, To Your Size
- Please Allow 6 Weeks For Delivery
- Enameled By Samantha Merril In Alabama
All Palm Sunday jewelry ships in a handmade velour ring box and ships within the US for free. International and expedited shipping options available at checkout.