The VOLARE Ring is inspired by the flying buttresses supporting the interior arches of grand cathedrals such as the Notre Dame. The Volare, meaning "to fly" in Italian, is the perfect addition to any stack in the Volare Order. It can also create a wishbone shape around a solitaire or worn as a power piece on its own.
This Diamond Volare ring is half-set with a quarter carat of Ocean Diamonds in our signature pave setting. Learn more about responsible Ocean Diamonds here.
- 14k Yellow Gold With .25cttw White Ocean Diamonds
- Diamonds Measure 1.3mm
- Band Measures 1.5mm Wide
- Arch Rises 2mm Up At Center, With An Opening of 14mm
- Available In Varnish (Polished) Finish Only
- Pairs Perfectly with the ARCO, Mignolo, And Tripletta
- Made To Order, Please Allow 6-8 Weeks For Delivery
All Palm Sunday jewelry ships in a handmade box within the United States for free. International shipping available.