The stone that inspired an entire collection, this magnificent nearly 2ct Sri Lankan Sapphire is the color mediterranean dreams are made of: a deep periwinkle blue that exhibits depth without sacrificing its pastel radiance. A very hardy stone set in a minimal, low-profile, making it ideal for everyday wear.
- 1.97ct Sapphire, Ethically Sourced From Sri Lanka via Caleb Quashen
- Stone Measures 7.8mm x 6.58mm
- Stone Has A Slight Chip Under One Corner, Not Visible To The Naked Eye, See Photos
- 14k Recycled Yellow Gold
- This Ring Is A US Size 7, But Is Sizable
- Please Allow 2 Weeks For Sizing
All Palm Sunday Rings ship within the US for free. Expedited and International shipping options available at checkout. Please feel free to reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any further questions.