Topped with a high dome of glowing green tourmaline, this ring is named the Omary ring for the miner in Ng'ombeni, Tanzania who unearthed this tourmaline. It is part of a collection of rings using Moyo Gems, a responsible miner-to-market gemstone collaboration born in East Africa. They are working with the women artisanal gem miners (and their male allies!) in Tanzania and Kenya to track rubies, sapphires, tourmaline, garnets, citrines, and amethysts, from miner to market. Moyo works to empower women miners to work safely, mine better, improve financial security, and create stable, equitable markets for fair trade.
- 14k Fairmined Yellow Gold
- Tourmaline Measures 10.5x6.5mm And Weighs 5.91ct
- This Ring Is A Size 7.5 But Can Be Sized
- Please Allow 2 Weeks For Sizing
- Tourmaline Is One Of The Birthstones For October
All Palm Sunday ring purchases over $1000 come in an Italian made cellulose acetate box and ship within the US for free. International shipping options available at checkout.