A beautiful and moody ring, this hand-carved cathedral setting with double claw prongs elevates a steely lavender spinel sourced from Mogok, Myanmar. Cut in a sweet cushion, this nearly 2ct spinel flashes purple, lavender, and gray, reminiscent of purple clouds at sunset. Cast in 14k Fairmined yellow gold with a pointed shank bottom to help offset the weight of the ring's setting.
- 14k Fairmined Yellow Gold
- Spinel Measures 7.78x6.75mm And Weighs 1.92ct
- Band Measures 1.85mm Wide
- This Ring Is A Size 6.5 But Can Be Sized
- Please Allow 2 Weeks For Sizing
- Spinel Is One Of The Birthstones For August
All Palm Sunday ring purchases over $1000 come in an Italian made cellulose acetate box and ship within the US for free. International shipping options available at checkout.