A truly radiant collector's piece, this hand-carved cathedral setting with double claw prongs elevates a striking 5.25ct olive green zircon cut by Glenn Preus and responsibly sourced from Mogok, Myanmar. Cut in his signature cushion, this untreated Zircon flashes golds, greens, and yellows, reminiscent of the hills of Tuscany. Cast in 14k Fairmined yellow gold with a pointed shank bottom to help offset the weight of the ring's setting.
- 14k Fairmined Yellow Gold
- Zircon Measures 9.62x8.72mm And Weighs 5.25ct
- Band Measures 1.6mm
- This Ring Is A Size 7 But Can Be Sized 6-8
- Please Allow 2 Weeks For Sizing
- Zircon Is One Of The Birthstones For December
All Palm Sunday ring purchases over $1000 come in an Italian made cellulose acetate box and ship within the US for free. International shipping options available at checkout.