Inspired by glowing clouds at sunset, this ring features a very rare, opalescent purple sapphire that flashes a stunning peachy pink. Responsibly sourced from Sri Lanka and cut in a sweet 1ct oval, this sapphire sits close to the finger for a nice low-profile, cathedral ring.
- 14k Fairmined Yellow Gold
- Spinel Measures 6.33x5.35mm And Weighs 1ct
- Band Measures 1.5mm Wide
- This Ring Is A Size 6.5 But Can Be Sized
- Please Allow 2 Weeks For Sizing
- Sapphire Is One Of The Birthstones For September
All Palm Sunday ring purchases over $1000 come in an Italian made cellulose acetate box and ship within the US for free. International shipping options available at checkout.