The profile of this ring is inspired by the great domes in Italian Renaissance architecture. The lines of the hollowed out shoulders lead up to the point of the rose cut Montana sapphire, and the stone serves as an opening into the top of the finger, much like an oculus. The cuts of the stone lend a subtle glimmer.
- 14k Fairmined Yellow Gold
- Part Of The Volare Order And Stacks With Volare Bands
- Stone Exhibits A Very Subtle Mint Color
- Sapphire Measures 7x6.5mm And Weighs 1.05ct
- Ring Face Measures 8x8mm
- Band Width Measures 1.75mm
- This Ring Is A Size 7
All Palm Sunday Jewelry comes in a handmade ring box and ships within the US for free. International shipping options available at checkout.