The VOLARE Ring is inspired by the flying buttresses supporting the interior arches of grand cathedrals such as the Notre Dame. The Volare, meaning "to fly" in Italian, is the perfect addition to any stack in the Volare Order. It can also create a wishbone shape around a solitaire or worn as a power piece on its own.
- This Listing Is For 14k White Gold, Purchase Yellow Gold Here
- Band Measures 2mm Wide
- Arch Rises 2mm Up At Center, With An Opening of 14mm
- Please Note, Due To Environmental Standards, We Do Not Rhodium Plate Our White Gold Pieces, Please Expect A Slightly Golden Hue To White Gold
- Available In Varnish Finish Only
- Pairs Perfectly with the ARCO, Mignolo, And Tripletta
- Made To Order, Please Allow 4-6 Weeks For Delivery
All Palm Sunday jewelry ships in a handmade velour box within the United States for free. International shipping available.